Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Starting Line

For years I have been planning to run for School Board in Humboldt. I have always been passionate about education, and I am committed to getting involved in our public schools to make them better.

The time has finally come for me to throw my hat into the race and run for School Board representative for Ward 4 in Humboldt! It's something I take really seriously. I am committed and capable, and I truly care about the job I am campaigning to win.

I have picked up my petition and am in the process of obtaining the necessary 25 signatures of registered voters in my ward so my name will be placed on the ballot. If you care about our community and our schools, and want to see progress happen on our school board, sign my petition. This petition is due at the courthouse by August 18.

Then, of course, vote for me November 1.

I look forward to meeting you and working to make Humboldt City Schools even better for all our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment